According to Sevier County Sheriff Ron Seals a Sevier Co. a woman suffered serious burns after mixing chemicals in her home.
Seals stated that at approximately 5:32PM on Monday central dispatch received a 911 call from 586 Parton Hollow Rd. that a subject had been burned.
Sheriffs Officers, EMS and fire department units arrived and found Elizabeth Wade of that address seriously burned.
Wade’s fiancé, Michael Parton, stated that the couple was mixing rubbing alcohol and a glass cleaning solution, when Wade lit a cigarette causing the solution to ignite.
Parton was also burned on his leg and arm.... read the rest of the story by Subscribing now.