The Sevier County Public Library System including the Main Library and Sevier County Genealogy & History Center at 321 Court Avenue, the Seymour Branch Library located at 317 W. Macon Lane in Seymour, and the Kodak Branch Library, located at 319 West Dumplin Valley Road in Kodak, will be closed Monday, November 12, in observance of Veteran's Day. The Library System will reopen Tuesday, November 13, for regularly scheduled hours. For further information, please call 774-3246.
NEW BOOKS FOR THE SEVIER COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY SYSTEM
- Speak No Evil by Alice Brennan (Kodak)
- Edge of Winter by Luanne Rice (Main)
- Kingdom Come by Tim LaHaye (Seymour)
- The Burnt House by Faye Kellerman (Audio CD) (Kodak)
- Force of Nature by Suzanne Brockman (Kodak)
- Heaven is Real: Lessons on Earthly Joy – From the Man Who Spent 90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper (Seymour) (Kodak)
- Change Your Thoughts – Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer (Kodak)
- Dissecting Death: Secrets of a Medical Examiner by Frederick Zugibe (Seymour)
- The Preacher and the Presidents: Billy Graham in the White House by Nancy Gibbs (Main) (Seymour) (Kodak)
- Encyclopedia of Junk Food and Fast Food by Andrew F. Smith (Main)
Juvenile & Young Adult... read the rest of the story by Subscribing now.